ISU ADVANCE is a prominent vehicle to recruit, retain, and advance all faculty. Our program transforms structures to enrich Iowa State University faculty careers. Our team works with university administrators, faculty, and staff to cultivate policies, practices, and cultures to achieve a diverse and vibrant faculty across the university community.
- Straight Talk: Demystifying Faculty Pathways for Success and Satisfaction (All workshops will be in-person in the Memorial Union Sun Room and online via Webex. They will not be recorded.)
- Aspiring Leaders and Administrators, Monday, February 13, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., Memorial Union Sun Room, optional networking reception follows
- Thriving Term Faculty, Tuesday, March 7, 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Memorial Union Sun Room, optional networking reception follows
- Flourishing Tenure-Eligible and Tenured Faculty, Thursday, April 6, 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., optional networking reception follows
- Gomes appointed to equity advisor role
- Derscheid appointed to equity advisor role
- Rutenberg appointed to equity advisor role
- What we gained from 15 years of ADVANCE
Connect with us:
1550 Beardshear Hall
515 Morrill Road
Ames, IA 50011-2021
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.